Sunday 7 June 2015

Last nights concert

Hello,

Last week I was asked if I was free on Saturday night to take my 14year old cousin and her friend to a concert in Birmingham to see some band I've heard of...5 seconds of summer. 
I couldn't say no, as I don't mind their songs, got to love me a bit of their song Amnesia.

After travelling along the M1 through the road works, stuck at 50 miles only due to the cameras, following the satnav to find the venue we made it to the venue in Birmingham. After finding the way to the west car park, we made it! 
We had tickets in the hospitality area, and felt a bit like VIP's, well I know my little cousin did. She was very excited about seeing her favourite band. 


Here we all are in the hospitality section, where we had food and drinks.
My cousins friend Rosie on the left, and my little cousin on the right. 
Me looking scared to be surrounded by so many screaming girls under the age of 16.
The tickets for the events. 

The menu list
My chicken dinner... It was yummy!
The non-alcoholic cocktail called Amnesia (taken from onne of the bands songs)
The ears getting packed out. 
In the seating area waiting for the band to start 
The girls getting excited.

The band on stage, rocking it out. 
The band saying bye and thank you at the end.

I really enjoyed my night, and love seeing bands live. The girls loved it too, and I think they will want to see 5 seconds to summer again... When someone buys them more tickets.

On the drive home I must admit I played some foo fighters and kings of Leon just to pump up the rock.... And the girls were asleep so I didn't have to play any girly pop songs. 


Enjoy your week,

Love Lolly
xoxo 













No comments:

Post a Comment