Friday 26 June 2015

14 days till Wembley

Heyyyyy,


Today we have now 14 days till i get to see Ed Sheeran at Wembley.
I wanted to share with you another song from his amazing work.

                           

You need me, I don't need you

I sing and write my own tune and I write my own verse
Hell, don't need another word-smith to make my tune sell
Call yourself a singer-writer - you’re just bluffing
Your name’s on the credits and you didn’t write nothing
I sing fast, I know that all my shit’s cool
I will blast and I didn’t go to Brit School
I came fast with the way I act, right
I can’t last if I’m smoking on a crack pipe

And I won’t be a product of my genre
My mind will always be stronger than my songs are
Never believe the bullshit that fake guys feed to ya
Always read the stories that you hear on Wikipedia
And musically I’m demonstrating
When I perform live, feels like I am meditating
Times at the Enterprise when some fella filmed me
‘A young singer-writer like Gabriella Cilmi’


                           


This tune just shows you how real he really is.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment