Sunday 14 June 2015

6 Days

Hey,


As far as I've heard, the gig is still on on saturday, therefore I'm still counting down till seeing the Foo Fighters.

False starts, young hearts get shattered
Pick up the pieces coming down around you
You ran away, ran away, it was right on cue

Dear Rosemary Taken from the album Wasting Light.


I just want to take some time and wish Dave Grohl a speedy recovery after his accident on Friday night. What a man who returns to finish a show as he loves is fans so much. Not many people would do that, but he did. I'd understand if the shows were canceled at Wembley, as we the fans have to put the band first. All I want to say is get well soon Dave.


What a legend, a true man to come back and sing for his fans.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment