Tuesday 1 October 2013

A New Month... New Ideas!

Hello 1st October!

September was a busy month, but I still enjoyed all the goings on. But October we need to step it up a gear, so therefore I'm going to make list of ideas I want to do this month!


  1. Sort out my wardrobe! - yes winter is on its way, so I think i need to update it all and sort through what I've got and see what i can throw out! I love clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery, you know all the girly stuff. I've got so many dresses... some which haven't been worn. Therefore I need to spend one day (If that's enough) to see what i need and what i can either sell or give to a charity shop. 
  2. Read More - I love books, but i haven't had much chance to read due to work over taking my life. I've got a selection on a shelf just waiting to be read... the question is, which one first??
  3. Stand Up for myself more! - I'm a bit of a push over when it comes to my friends and family, doing more stuff for them than myself... I love my family and friends so I do want to spend more time with them, but I have to remember to put myself first! This might mean not saying yes to something when i need to say no, i need to do this more at work too! I always end up doing stuff and taking on too much than I can handle. 
  4. Search for my dream job - I do enjoy my job, but I've been there 9 years this month! That seems long, I started when I was 15 and still in school. I think I'm at the time when I want a change... This might not happen now, but there is no harm in thinking what i want out of life. I'd love to be a actress, and been looking at way to do it on the side, even for fun. But also I love reading books and have many stories of my own building up in my head, that may be is should write/type down. Hopeful this month I can start writing.
  5. Eat more healthy - I love junk food, but i also eat when I'm hungry... I can't wait for food, therefore I quick easy food, which isn't always healthy! I'm naughty when it comes to sweets, chocolates and cake... like most people, therefore I need to eat more fruit and Veg.
  6. Get fit - Now this is one that's been on my list for months! I love the idea of working out, but I'm a bit lazy.. I need to change that.
  7. Try and save - I'm thinking about changing my car after Christmas, its getting on a bit. I want to save some money to get another car that can last me quite a while. But I also want to save for myself, I still live at home, therefore I don't have many bill, but I'm still good at spending money. I just need to get a better grip on this. 
Well that's my list to start the month... I don't know how much I will do, but will try and do most of them. To have a change in life you must make the change yourself. 



Enjoy October and make the most of it!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment