Sunday 6 October 2013

A wedding gift

Hey all,

I was looking through some pictures I've got on my photo and then looked at my blog posts, I notice I never shared with you what my friend and I brought our friends as their wedding present!! We didn't know what to get them, they are already living together, work full time and have most stuff they want anyway.... Therefore I know they are looking to buy a new house in the future so we thought we'd buy them some useful gifts towards their new home. 
Included is: his and hers champagne glasses, yours and mine mugs, cutlery set, towel set, coasters, body candy (something cheeky), a memory box, bottle of bubbly, confetti bottle, and two signs. Plus not in the basket due to the size, a beautiful photo of the bride and groom on their wedding day. We also fill the basket with little sunflowers as that was a theme in the wedding. 

Their faces were perfect... They didn't expect it at. 
They both loved it all!! 

Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment