Thursday 3 October 2013

Handmade cards - Made in September

Hey,

I made some cards at the end of last month, some for birthdays, with some other occasions too. I thought id share them with you.
Been using my Owl Stamp again

Love the 3D cards

Cute doggy cards

The Owl stamp.. again. I'll be making more soon. 

Love the stripy back ground on these.. simple, but effective. 

Cup cake cards.

Same picture.. different out come.

Just a simple "Thinking of you"

For the big achievers. 

Made for my friends mum who just had a small operation. 

For a work colleague who finishes soon. 

Any occasion cards. 

Another two any occasion cards.

I'm going to start thinking about christmas cards soon, I brought a few bit back in August (Did a post back then) so excited to use the stuff for crafting cards. 

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment