Monday 28 October 2013

From something old into something new

Afternoon,

Two weeks ago, my dad and I popped out to a few local shops. We went looking round some of the second hand and charity shops, he's after a certain cabinet he's hoping to find... He still hasn't found it yet. However I did find what I was looking for!! 
As you maybe able to tell from my many blog post I love creating craft stuff, from cards to present. With all this stuff to make I need somewhere to keep it all, at the mo it's been stored in plastic boxes and draw, they don't look very pretty. Therefore I was keeping my eyes open for a nice look set of draw or Cupboard. 
It had a few marks and scratches across it, but was the prefect size for what I wanted! All I needed to do was clean it up and give it a new paint job. 

This is my finished unit! I love it!! Perfect for its job of storage. 
I brought some new handles from home base and was lucky as these were the last in stock (lucky me). 
The flowers make a pretty addition. 

I'm now keeping my eyes open for the next task! 

Enjoy your week

Love Laura
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment