Saturday 12 October 2013

My new nail polishes from Barry M

Afternoon,

I posted recently that Barry M have a brought out a new range of nail varnishes, so I had to go buy myself one.. Or two! I went along to super drugs to find out what stock they had in. 

Here's what I brought:
A I'd spent over a certain amount I also got a free mascara! - Always love free do me! 

I've tried it once so far and I'm very please with it, think it may become my new everyday! 

I've tried two of the polishes so far:
Love this and lasted really well with me being at work, and I spend my day with my hands in and out of water, normally everything chips really quick. 

I didn't quite do this right, as when you apply a top coat it changes the colour, I should of created a pattern... I'll show you that when I do it! 

Now I'm off to paint my nails again... 

Love Lolly
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment