Sunday 6 October 2013

I love to dance!

Hey,

If you look back through my blog there are earlier posts about how much I love ballet and going to watch the ballet. Well last year I brought myself new pair of point shoes from freed in London. I haven't been able to use them until now, due to (1) being  unfit, and (2) they needed the front and ribbons stitching. After asking my mother many times, she finally spent time doing for me. Yay!! Now all I've got to do is work them to my feet, in other words build up my muscles and get used to using the shoes. I used to do point work when I was 15, I loved it. But when I gave up my shoes were getting too small and as I didn't have a class I could attended I didn't bother buying another pair till now. 
Therefore if you hear that I've hurt myself you will know why!! 


Just look how pretty they are!!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment