Wednesday 30 October 2013

Nail art

Evening everyone,

I posted yesterday and I've just seen my blog views... Wow! 65 people had a look at my little blog, that's the most (I think) I've had in one day. 

Well tonight I thought I'd share with some nail art I was trying out recently. Now the evenings are getting dark, I'll be sending more time at home, hopefully getting the 100 and 1 job done that need doing, or finding something else to distract me with. Well I love painting my nails, so when I found these nail art balls I had to give them a go! 
Picked these ones up from my local BnM but you can get them from many different beauty shops now, and I've found some in a set in Topshop too. 
I only did my little nail to create some texture, but thought it looked pretty on it only. Just to warn you make sure you pour the balls over a bowl to catch any that don't stick or they go everywhere!!! 

I must admit my mum thought they looked like hundreds and Thousands. I going to do this again for my next girly night out.

Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment