Tuesday 8 October 2013

New jewellery from online store Buttonsy

Hello,

I recently found a great jewellery site via Facebook, it was shared by a friend of mine and I fell in love with their designs... But when I found a cute rabbit necklace I knew I had to have one!!! The first time I tried it was out of stock, but when it reappeared I acted quickly to order one. 
It arrived packaged lovely in a small brown box, with a maoam which I've enjoyed.
Inside is my cute necklace, I love the green stuffing it looks like grass, (Back to my necklace) it's a cute bunny which reminds me of a sylvanian (which I loved as a child), inside with the bunny is grass and a little cloud. It's a different design not one I'd find on the high street. 

The company is small, and are working on a website, but they show plenty of their work on Facebook which you can request to buy. You can pay via PayPal which is helpful. Check them out: www.facebook.com/Buttonsy

I can wait to wear this out and about to show it off! 


Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment