Monday 7 October 2013

Is October too early to think about Christmas presents??

Hellllloooooo,

It only 79 days till Christmas!!! Dam, where does the time go?? Before you know it, Christmas will be here...  I don't wanna wish it away but it happens. Therefore I've already got my thinking hat on what to get my friends and family for Christmas, and this year I'm on a tight budget due to many reasons. With this in mind ice decided to make many presents for people, giving it all the personal touch. Pinterest has been get for me to find ideas... I'm in love with all the different designs. I'm going to start making this month to give me plenty of time, I'll share with you all the designs I make... If they go right and even if they go wrong!!! 

So far I've thinking of making some calendars, I've got some templates that I brought last year, and they will be perfect! 

I'm going to use the flap book for my friends birthday, by adding pictures to create a great present... Watch this space! 

Enjoy your week,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment