Tuesday 24 July 2012

Book review - "Baby Proof" by Emily Giffin

Dear Ladies,

Yes I have another book for you. From an author I have already blogged about, I though I'd share with you another one of her lovely books.
The Blurb reads:
First comes love, Then comes Marriage.
Then... What?

Claudia and Ben seem perfect for each other.
Ever since their first date, when they discovered
that neither saw children in their future, their
relationship seemed destined to succeed. They fell
in love and got married, envisaging a life of
freedom, exploration and possibility...

But when one of their friends gets pregnant,
Ben suddenly has a different future in mind.
He realises he does want children, after all. And
Claudia must decide what she wants most in
life, and what she is prepared to lose...

A terrific story about a woman who doesn't fit the mold of most. Another gripping story by Emily Giffin the author of Something Borrow and Something Blue. I do hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.
I shall keep sharing books with you, till next time.
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment