Sunday 8 July 2012

book review - "I heart Hollywood" and "I heart Paris"

Dear Book lovers,

I recently posted about a set of booked by Lindsey Kelk called "I heart" starting with "I heart New York". I was waiting for the 5th book in the series to arrive on my door step, which it did and I have finished reading it already. So instead of skipping to this latest book, I thought I'd tell you all about the second and third books:

  I Heart Hollywood
The Blurb reads:
Angela Clark can't believe her
luck... she's living in New York with
a dream job and a sexy boyfriend.

Sent to Hollywood to interview hot actor and fellow
Brit James Jacobs, she's in at the deep end amid the thin and
beautiful Rodeo Drive. The only person who seems
genuine is James, despite his ladykiller reputation. But then
the paparazzi catch them together at Chateau Marmont, and
Angela finds herself in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons...

Can she convince her boss, her best friend and - most
importantly - her boyfriend not to believe all they read in the
papers? And will Hollywood ever Angela's heart?

This is another fun story and the next step in Angela's adventures across the pond. You will be wondering how this girl gets herself into these situations but at the same time having you glad she did so you can enjoy it all. Hollywood is a place that I would like to visit so reading it from a Brits point of view is enjoyable. Celebrities and scandals always make a good read, and a perfect follow on to "I Heart New York" which will have you hearting this book and more.



With that book read, you will be wanting to move on to the next!!! I know I did...

I heart Paris
The blurb reads:
Angela is in the city of love -
but romance is taking a nose-dive...

When Angela Clark's boyfriend Alex suggests a trip to Paris at
the same time as hip fashion mag Belle ask her to write a piece,
she jumps at the chance.

But even as she's falling for the joie de vivre of Paris, someone's
conspiring to sabotage her big break. And when she spots Alex having
a tete-a-tete with his ex in a local bar, Angela's dreams of Parisian
passion all start crashing down around her.

With London and her old life only a train journey away, Angela can't
decide if she should stay and face the music or run away home...

Angela's story continues with this beautiful book, she still as fun as ever and now she's made it to Paris. However nothing ever goes to plan as Angela knows too well. However dealing with these crises makes us who we are, the only thing is can Angela deal with anymore. You will be wondering what would you do? There are plenty of surprises and laughs which will leaving you feeling warm and happy inside! Paris is a beautiful City and this is a divine book to tell you all about Angela's adventure there.

I'll tell you more about the next two books soon, but for now enjoy these!!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment