Tuesday 3 July 2012

Book Review - "A Bend in the Road" Nicholas Sparks

Dear people,

I've selected another book for you all to enjoy. This book was brought for by a friends for my birthday a few years ago, she knew how much I loved the film A Walk to Remember so gave me a book by the same author. The only hint she did give with the book was to have my tissues handy.

The Blurb reads:
Miles Ryan's life seemed to end the day his wife was killed in
a hit-and-run accident two years ago. As deputy sheriff of
New Bern, North Carolina, he not only grieves for her and
worries about their young son Jonah but longs to bring the
unknown driver to justice. Then Miles meets Sarah Andrews,
from a difficult divorce, Sarah moved to New Bern hoping
to start over. Tentatively, Mile and Sarah reach out to each
other... soon they are falling in love. But what neither realizes
is that they are also bound together but a shocking secret
one that will force them to reexamine everything they believe
in - including their love.

Such a wonderful read, so sweet and uplifting. You know its hard to move on when someone close to you dies, for Miles all he wants is answers. The story flows so smoothly, you will be turning pages before you know it. I'm so glad I had been pre warned about the tissue, because they are defiantly needed.

Let me know what you think of this story,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment