Thursday 5 July 2012

More home made cards

Hello everyone,

Last week when it was a wet and horrible day, I didn't really want to go out and due to lack of funds I decided to spend the day at home and made it into a craft with films day. So with a DVD on, a list of birthdays coming up I got to work creating some new cards.
Two football cards in the colours of the teams
they support. The footballer is 3D.
 Also a golf card.

Two Owl cards, one card is a pop up.
Then a 3D car, ready for a friend who is turning
17 and getting ready to drive.

Four cards I also made, a Piggy cards, 3D shoe, an
anniversary card and a 3D lads card.

Some cards I made a few weeks ago:
A peal anniversary card. (Given to a friend of my mum)

21st Birthday card, with a 3D shoe - The shoe
is made for a stamp on coloured paper.

Three more I made last night quickly:
An 18th Birthday card, made on happy birthday printed card.
A cup cake card and a Cow card, which both don't have homes
yet, however I have an idea of birthdays up
and coming.

I hope you like my new designs and their new owners love them too. I've been buying some new bits to create some more designs soon.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment