Monday 9 July 2012

review - Barry M Magnetic nail polish

Dear Ladies,

While flicking through my favourite magazine last week, I saw an advert for the new Barry M nail polish and on saturday I was passing a shop that sold them I thought I'd pop in and see if any were in store. Lucky me, they did! I had a choice between blue, purple or black. There are four in the full collection, Pink was missing. I decided to go with blue as I have plenty in my wardrobe that would go nicely with it.
Magnetic Blue

The cap in in two, so you have the magnet part and also the normal nail polish lid. The instructions tell you to:
  1. shake well first (To make sure the colour is looking fresh).
  2. Apply one base coat and let the colour dry. Then get ready for the magic!!
  3. Apply second coat and immediately hover the magnet over nail for 5 seconds so the effect appears.
  4. When dry add top coat.
The lid where the magnet is has a small edge that easily sits over your nail, making it easy to hold. The effect works immediately and comes out different each time. This is my first time of using this and I found it very simple to use and quick! The effect is pretty on the nail but interesting. I'm looking forward to showing my nails off and getting more colours.
From what I have heard each magnet on the different colours creates a different pattern, so I'm excited to see what happens with the others.
Priced at £4.99 in Superdrug I didn't think was to bad a price, the liquid is quite smooth and dried quickly. The collection is also available at Larger boots stores.

Let me know how you get on if you get this product too.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment