Sunday 8 July 2012

The Olympic Flame came to Bedford

Hello Everyone,

Today, Sunday 8th July, was a special one, a once in a life time event happened! The Olympic flame came to Bedford!! Now knowing this my friends and I really wanted to see it, as I'm sure it will never come back to Bedford anytime soon. It was an early start as the torch was arriving in Bedford at 9.30am and as we wanted to be in the front row we arrived at 8.30 near the river. With our front row seat we were ready however the weather wasn't on our side!!! RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN!!
However it was worth seeing the torch carried my a local man on its journey to London. I'm so pleased I got to see this event, its made me more excited for the games to start and I'm lucky that I'm going for one day!
Come team Great Britain!!
Look its the flame!! WOW

Me just a little wet and wrapped up from the weather!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment