Thursday 12 July 2012

Crafts - wedding and birthday cards

Hello,

On Tuesday I had a short trip to one of my local craft shops. I was on a mission to get some lettering for some cards I had already made, however once in side this shop I always find other items that I'm interested in. I've picked up some items to try, including make your own jewellery so watch this space!! But going back to to my mission!! I really needed some wording to go on some wedding cards I had created, I really needed silver however in most of the shops I had already search I could only find Gold...always the way. Well luckily the shop had some in silver but also some other wording which i thought worked better.

These have been made for weddings that are happening
this summer one the end of this month.
The mini is a special for a friend who has one for their car.
The other is done in the colours of the wedding.

Here's the other bits I picked up. Most only £1 each!!
Stamps - These were £1 each and perfect for
creating cards over and over again.
PS I love bunnies

Wooden stamps - £1 each
getting ready for Christmas with these.

Two different coloured ribbons - £1 each
Thank you in English and German.
Pretty and great for adding something different to a card.

I've been busy making some new cards for birthdays.
Here's just a few:
Pretty cat card. Disney Princesses 3D card.

Three cup cake cards all 3D.
So yummy that you could eat them!


As I had a bit of time yesterday I decide to do a bit of baking, I tired out a new chocolate brownie recipe given to me by a friend.
They were all yummy! My work colleagues agreed!

You can see I've been busy the last few days, but I know I've got plenty more cards to make. I hope you liked these.

Love Lolly
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Loving the cards hun!! Especially the mini one ;-) and the cupcake ones are epic!!! Xxxc

    ReplyDelete