Wednesday 25 July 2012

My phone

Dear phone lovers,

Last month I decided that I needed to update my phone as my 3gs was becoming a bit slow, and my contract had been up over a year (I've been on a rolling contract), therefore with a new iphone 4s I need some new cases, to make it look lovely and pretty! A quick search on amazon and I found plenty of fun designs.
I wanted it to stand out - Mainly so I could find it in my bag! Here's the two I brought! Also some protective plastic screen covers.
My fun cases!
The game boy looks like the one my brother had when he was little and
the tape is just so cool!

With these new cases I shouldn't lose them so easily in my bag! They were also very cheap, come in under £3 each!  I've also ordered another one, which should be arriving soon so I'll have plenty of choice for my iphone.


Enjoy your week,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment