Tuesday 19 June 2012

Father's day - Crafts

Dear readers,

For father's day this year I made my Dad and Grampy a card each. I had to make them the morning of as I had run out of time in the week!! I had already got their presents, a Mug for my grampy with golf on it as he's always playing golf. For my dad a board game all about golf!!! Yes, he loves playing golf too, so I thought this game would be perfect. I have also pre-ordered the new Everton away kit for my dad, however it doesn't come out till the end of this week, so it will be a bit late...Oh well.

I thought I'd share with you the two cards I made for them.

Both of these cards are 3D, and show their own hobbies. They both smiled when they opened their cards, so I must done something right.

Hope you all enjoy your day

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment