Saturday 16 June 2012

Items I Brought this week

Dear Everyone,

I've been out and about this last week, and popped into my local Dunelm. Now they have had a sale on this week so couldn't miss up the chance of these beautiful storage boxes:
The smallest priced at £1.99

These are great for me to keep bits and bobs in, also go perfect with my room! I've already filled them up!

I also got this little cake stand, it is such a pretty colour and only £3.99 in the sale. Now I just need to make some cakes to decorate it all.

Now these next items I didn't buy this week, however I just wanted to share them with you as they are so pretty!
A pretty metal wall sign, which you can write on and is magnetic. The cakes were so pretty, I just had to have it. I'm gonna use it to write notes that I need to remember. I got when I was on a trip to Kent, it was in a nice garden centre.

On a trip to Leighton Buzzard with my Mum and Nan, I collected this item, it still needs hanging on my wall, but its a ribbon holder! Perfect for someone like me who uses ribbon for my craft work. It is an off white colour with a pretty heart design on the top. It is made by Sass & Bell.

This next set I've collected ready for when I move out, however a disappointment to my parents I don't think that will be anytime soon, but I knew if I didn't buy them when I saw them I wouldn't find anything like them again.

Union Jack set for the kitchen!!

Tea Pot
Two mugs, so I can drink the tea.

Small jug and Sugar set.


And a Large Jug, perfect for Pimms O'clock.

After getting these items ready for when I more out, I think when I do, I'm going to have to paint my kitchen red.

So I've been busy buy a few bit, however I'm running out of space to store it all.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment