Wednesday 20 June 2012

Getting ready for Reading Festival 2012

Dear Friends,

This year, in the summer of 2012, I'm going to be heading to Reading Festival. This shall be my first festival, so I'm trying to make sure I have everything I need. I've been hunting the shops to make sure I'll survive. I'm a bit of a girly girl, so sleeping in a tent isn't something I'm used too! But there are so many artists I want to see who will be at Reading, including Paramore and Foo Fighters that I'm risking it all to go.
Here's what I've collected so far:
Bright Pink Wellies, From Primark £12

Perfect for all my make-up £1 from Poundland
My phone is going to need protection too - £1 from Poundland

A waterproof bag, Pack of cards, Water Carrier, Bum bag,
Disposable Ponchos - Each £1 Poundland.

So far I've collected a few bits, found some great stuff in Poundland as you can see, didn't know they would have stuff like that!! I've already got a four person tent - I'm sharing it with friends it not just for me!! I've got some clothes sorted. However if anyone who has been to a festival before can give me any tips I will be thankful.

Also I'll update you when I've collected more stuff including clothes, to what I'm taking.

Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment