Saturday 9 June 2012

New dresses I brought

Dear clothes lovers,

I decided recently when the sun was shining that I needed some new day dresses. Now, I'll be the first to say I have a few clothes (well a wardrobe full, but who's keeping count) however I do believe you can't have too many clothes as you always need the right outfit for each occasion, and you can never find it when you need it. Getting back to what I was saying, I thought I needed some new day dresses, so instead of heading out to hit the shops, get caught in all the traffic then take ages to find somewhere to park, I thought I'd try on line instead. I had never used Boohoo.com before, but there had been many TV adverts about recently for them, my favourite fashion mag also had featured a few of their items. Therefore I thought I'd check them out! I wasn't disappointed, as they had loads!!! It was exciting to see all the different day dresses, you can view each one in picture form on a model, zoom in on the detail at different angles and even watch a model walk a catwalk to see what it looks like. This helps to see what looks like on, but also from different angles. It's easy to pick different sizes and some even have different colour. You can also read other peoples reviews of the item you are viewing. They are very honest answers, saying the pros's and con's of each item.
Not before long, I had filled up my basket with a few goodies. You can easily check over your items making sure you have everything you want. You can then quite quickly create an account, you can even pay via pay pal. There are few different delivery options, but all quick and pain less. I placed my order late Wednesday night, payed for the delivery where I would receive my stuff in four working day. You can have next day deliver and even Saturday delivery. When Monday morning arrived so did all my lovely clothes!!

There's the dresses I ordered:
The Sarah Belted skater dress.
- £15.00
I've already worn this dress to the theatre early on this week! I've added my own belt in this photo as I want larger belt, however it does come with a thin black belt. The colour I'm wearing is Cobalt however it does come in 14 different colours in total. So there is plenty of choice, I'm so tempted to buy another colour too.

The Esme Striped short sleeve skater dress.
- £15.00 (Sale)
My photo doesn't show the colour properly, however it is a light mint green and white colour, but does come in coral too. I think this a lovely summer day dress, but I can add a belt and heels to dress it up, or a cardigan and tights to dress it down. I love the short sleeves and the length of the dress. Roll on summer!

Brittany Lace Contrast strappy dress
- £18.00
This dress has an under colour of cerise pink with a white lace over the top, it is a very girly dress and perfect for the summer. I don't feel that I need to add much to the dress as it is so pretty on its own, heels or flats would suit. This dress would be perfect for a wedding or just chilling in a pub garden on a sunny day.

I did in count a small problem with one of the dresses as there was a stitching mark across the back, where a pull had happened. I contacted Boohoo, and told me to send the dress back and they would send another one out. They were so helpful, and answered all my questions, making me feel happy with the service. The dress was then send out on next day deliver! Saturday morning my dress was waiting for me!! Perfect!

So if you are looking for an outfit for a special occasion or just for a Saturday night out, check out boohoo as they have a great selection available at reasonable prices. I've already order two more dresses, just waiting for them to arrive.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment