Sunday 17 June 2012

Presents

Dear readers,

Yesterday my brother arrived home after spending nearly two months working in Amercia. Its nice to have him home, however he is forced to bring back one thing.... A box of lucky charms. Yes, that's right, the cereal. As a child I loved this cereal, however it isn't sold in the UK anymore. I don't really know why!! Neverless, knowing he was going to America I forced him to buy me some.

I'm so excited to have these, I'm like a little child! Bring on breakfast each morning.



My grandparents have also been away, and as my Nan loves to shop she brought me back a little present.
How cute!! Just so me, it also has a little chocolate - Excellent to go with my tea.

So next time you go off on holiday, why don't you buy a little something for someone close to you. I'm sure it will put a smile on their face.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment