Friday 15 February 2013

Fashion Friday - Cobalt Blue

Hello Friday!!!

Here we are again and I have the perfect colour for you all. Hot trend is Cobalt Blue straight from the cat walk, seen used by Vera Wang and Elie Saab. However, if you are like me them designer outfit are a bit of my price range (Still doesn't stop me dreaming about them) well I've search the high street for items I like!!

Here what I found:
Lara Studded Collar and Cuff Chiffon Shirt
£18.00
Boohoo.com
This could be great for either work (Office) or with leggings or a skirt for a night out.

Blue Cross Strap Halter Neck Body con Dress
£16.99
New Look
With a zip fasting at the back. The neck detail helps make this different from most body con dresses. 

Silk Chiffon Skirt
£85.00
Unique at Topshop

Scarf with a Lace Trim
£7.99
H&M

Belt
£3.99
H&M
Elasticated, with a metal buckle. This is perfect for add a touch of blue to every outfit.

Petite eden cobalt ultra soft Jeggings
£23.00
Dorothy Perkins

Blue and Black stripe V neck jumper dress
£35.00
River Island


I love the colour blue and find it suits me, therefore I think i need more of it in my wardrobe.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment