Thursday 14 February 2013

My New Avon Nail Polish

Afternoon,

I love my nails to look pretty, I can't always keep them that way with my job, as my hands get dirty quickly, but also I use water a lot therefore the polish doesn't always stay on my nails. I thought I'd get some new polishes anyway and make them pretty for a while.
Avon has some lovely colours in their collection, I thought I'd try two from their Nailwear pro+ range, "Sweet Pea Dream" and "Blue Water Lilies"

I decided to put both colours on and wear them together, 
mainly because I couldn't choose which one to wear.
They are both nice colours, and show up well on my nails, easy to paint on my nails. I Think the "Blue  Water Lilies" colour would look nice for an evening out, where are the "Sweet Pea Dream" colour is soft that I could wear it all day long and match any item of clothing.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment