Tuesday 19 February 2013

The hairy bikers at Milton Keynes theatre

Evening all,

When my Nan heard that the hairy bikers where going to Milton Keynes theatre for two nights she wanted to go see them and find out some new recipes to cook. Well me being me, I thought she shouldn't go on her own, so me, my Mum and Gramp went too. Now, I have seen a few of their shows which are on the BBC and have enjoyed their style of entertainment as well as the mouth watering food they make. I've never tried any of their recipe,s but after watching their show I'd be happy to give one or two ago. I thought the show would be just them cooking, however it included many more laughs!! They presented short films about some of their trips including the different food they sampled... most that were very different from the day to day foods we enjoy such as bugs and Scorpio's. Dave and Si (both of the hairy bikers) got the audience involved with each item them were cooking asking people to sit down and eat the meal they had created, but also had members of the audience up to participate in games. They were both very cheeky chaps, who used a bit of bad language, but also showed you some fabulous food that you can create. You could tell that they had taken time and thought into creating a show for all to enjoy!


I now just need to find out one of their books and get creating some mouth watering food!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment