Wednesday 20 February 2013

One year since the Brits!

Hello everyone,

Well, officially tomorrow, will be one year since I was lucky enough to win a competition, that got me tickets for me and a friend to go to the Brit awards 2012. Well this year, like most people I will be watching the show from my sofa as I didn't find a golden ticket to go this year. However the line up looks like great entertainment, with performances from Robbie Williams, Emeli Sande, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Ben Howard, and One Direction, to keep you all glued to your TV. But what everyone is really waiting for is to find out who the winners and losers are on then night!! Well we will all just have to wait and watch to find out!! Who's going to steal the show? Not just awards but outfits too!
I know last year I had such an amazing time, I hope everyone who gets to go this year enjoys their night. I'll be watching wishing I could be there too.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment