Wednesday 27 February 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hello,

I thought I'd share with my outfit of the day, I've seen many people doing this on their blogs so thought I'd share mine with you too. I do own a large collection of clothes that is always growing, but like most people I do have my go to favorites that I can wear a lot. A week ago I went out with the girls for lunch, it wasn't the warmest of days, but I still wanted to feel girly so here's my out fit.
Sorry its not the best photo ever taken, I had to do it from a timer, and didn't really have the best place to put it for an angle... Anyway, I wore my new NYC T-shirt from Matalan, Long sleeve black t-shirt from H&M, Berry red Primark Skirt, Leopard print skinny belt from New Look, and Black boots from Dorothy Perkins. I thought this was a cute outfit for lunch out.

I'll share more with you soon,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment