Sunday 24 February 2013

Perfume Vera Wang - Lovestruck, floral rush

Readers,

Last month at this time I was away on Holiday, enjoying the sun shine, and having a peaceful fun time. While I was away I brought myself some new perfume, which I like to do whenever I go away. In the duty free, I like looking at all the different perfumes that are advertised on the TV or from magazines, therefore I had plenty to choose from. I decided on Lovestruck by Vera Wang, this has been promoted by Leighton Meester (Blair from Gossip Girl). The scent is floral, soft and a little sweet, not too over powering, so can be worn for any occasion. The bottle itself is very interesting, with a larger purple flower detail on the top with a ribbon as an added effect. Over all the bottle is very pretty, therefore will look nice on your dressing table, not to be hidden away in a draw. However the box is extra large to make sure all the flower detail is kept nice, so the perfume contained inside isn't that big. 
Over all this is nice fresh perfume, a floral touch for any occasion. 

Smell you later...

Love Lolly
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment