Sunday 10 February 2013

O2 Priority Moments - Free Chocolate

Hello,

I'm been out with the girls today, we headed to the shops to have a look round and see what we could find. I wasn't looking for anything that I really needed, but I do enjoy see what everyone has in stock. There were many dresses, Shoes and bags that I wanted, but knew I didn't really need them at the mo, so I saved my money instead. ( I did buy a few bit which I will share with you another time). While out and about I checked out my O2 Priority Moments to see what was on offer, I found one for Hotel Chocolat, which was a free bar of chocolate!! Now, who could say no to that?? Well not me!! haha
 A cute bar of chocolate with a heart shaped centre. Perfect as a little
Valentine's gift.

I'm going to save eating this till later in the week, as it's going to be a busy week at work, therefore I think this might be my treat at the end of the week. Yummy!!

Enjoy your week 

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment