Thursday 21 February 2013

New Large Bag

Hi all,

When I head off my holidays (I haven't got one plan yet for this summer) I like to take a large carry on bag with me. Keeping inside items of clothing as well as a spare pair of shoes, makeup, a book for the flight and other plenty of useful stuff. Yeah, I carry a lot, so its no surprise that my main carry on bag has fallen apart. Therefore when I was out shopping recently and came across s new bag, I just had to have it!!
From Sainsbury's only £14.

Pretty Nautical style bag, with a front zipped pocket, large handles. Zipped main part of the bag, with inner zip section and pocket for your phone.
I haven't got a holiday planned yet, but I though I'd get it while I saw it. As I wouldn't find one when I wanted it.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment